Required Disclosures and Consumer 信息 Disclosures
This web page provides a single collecting point for links to information about Pitzer学院 on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, 他们的家庭, high school counselors and coaches, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees. This information complies with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution’s policies, 程序, 运营和成本. Pitzer学院 is committed to complying with the applicable regulations and to providing candid, honest and reliable disclosures and student consumer information.
An individual may contact the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education to review a complaint.
Bureau Contact 信息
2355 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 400
General Institutional 信息
- Institutional and Program Accreditation
- Procedures for Approval or Licensing [PDF]
- Institutional Facilities
- Plans by the Institution – currently there are no plans by the institution to change the academic program
- 书面协议 – Pitzer学院 offers approved study abroad and domestic exchange 项目. Students who participate in these types of 项目 是必需的 to sign a Conditions of Participation form outlining any extra costs and responsibilities.
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Disability Services and Facilities
- Career Placement Services
- Cash Management Contracts – Pitzer学院 does not have any T1 or T2 cash management contracts.
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- 学费/Housing/Food Refund Policies
Student Financial Assistance
- Contact 信息 Regarding Institutional or 金融援助
- Student 金融援助 信息
- 学费 & 费用
- Refund Policy, Withdrawal, and Return of Title IV 金融援助
- Federal Student 金融援助 Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Perkins Loan Counseling – Exit counseling sessions, which cover: repayment schedule and current loan balances, 每月付款金额, 到期日期, 还有利率, 是必需的. Students will be contacted in April with links and instructions how to complete these forms.
- Preferred Lender Disclosures – Pitzer学院 does not maintain a preferred lender list
- Disclosures Related to the end of the Perkins Loan – Due to the Federal Perkins Loan Program Extension Act of 2015 (The Extension Act), 12月18日颁布, 2015, the Federal Perkins Loan Program has expired as of September 30, 2017. For the 2017-2018 academic year, Pitzer学院 did not award or disburse Perkins Loans.
- Disclosure of Repayment 信息 about Perkins Loan – Exit counseling sessions, which cover: repayment schedule and current loan balances, 每月付款金额, 到期日期, 还有利率, 是必需的. Students will be contacted in April with links and instructions how to complete these forms.
Health, Safety and Security
- Annual Fire Safety and Security Report [PDF]
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program Review [PDF]
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Materials [PDF]
- 信息 for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Proceedings [PDF]
- Missing Student Notification Policy [PDF]
- Victims of Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault or Stalking Rights Notice
- Timely Warning of Campus Crime & 安全问题
- 保持率 —参见常用数据集
- 完成/毕业 & 传输速率 —参见常用数据集
- 运动完成 & Graduation Rates – Not required: Pitzer学院 does not award athletically related student aid
- Job Placement Rates [PDF]
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education that Graduates Enroll In [PDF]
- Gainful Employment Programs – Pitzer学院 does not offer Gainful Employment 项目
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- 选民登记 Forms
Last updated October 2023